Aran's Beliefs Log
- I gave my pledge to the dying king, I will see his infant son raised to the Dragonbone Throne. This I swear!
I must learn the location of the infant king.
- I shall see that the child makes it into the hands of the Earl
Talk is for court, not the open road. I must promote action over debate in dealing with these bandits.
- Time is our enemy. I will brook no distractions from our mission.
I must keep the fey from delaying us (the Earl and myself)
- Sir Eglund knows something about the Kings child. He must live long enough to tell me what he knows.
- I live to serve Ariadh.
I shall find ways to aid my allies.
- I will see that the Earl of Chepstow’s will is obeyed.
- And to serve I must live. I will accept no blame for my actions.
- Sir Gowen has a sharp eye for detail. While on the hunt, I shall win him to the service of the Shadowed Sceptre.
- Threats to the Kingdom of Ariadh must be put down brutally.
Banditry is a pestilence upon our nation that must be exterminated.
- I will see Duke Brellig’s rebels suffer for their crimes
- Threats to the Kingdom of Ariadh must be put down swiftly and brutally
The stars are ill omened for Sir Owain this night. I shall keep him from excessive drinking tonight.