1st Earl of Chepstow, Commander of the Knights of Chepstow
Name: William Marshal
Concept/Bio: Advisor to the Throne
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Page, Squire, Lead to Professional Soldier, Cavalryman, Lead to Noble Court, Knight, Lead to Noble, Baron, Lead to Professional Soldier, Captain, Lead to Noble Court, Advisor to the Court for 4 years
Age : 52
Stats: Wi: B6, Pe: B5, Po: B4, Fo: B5, Ag: B4, Sp: B4, Speed Mult.: x3
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B6, Hes: 4, Hea: B5, MW: B10, Circles: B4, Resources: G3
PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B6 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10
- The King’s son is the rightful heir, I must see him crowned. Our enemies are ahead of us. I make sure that we are sped along where possible.
- I must must help maintain order for the good of the kingdom. Banditry disrupts that order. I will have the Fay remove the bandits from the woods.
- I need a group worthy of the task at hand. This is another test of the group’s worthiness. I will return the Fey Speaker to the Fey.
- Wealth, Birth and Intellect mark an individual to undertake governance. (Noblesse Oblige Belief)
- Never abuse power.
- Always find the peaceful solution.
- Never refuse a challenge.
|[Dt] Mark of Privilege,||[Dt] Sworn Homage,||[Char] Your Lordship,||[C-O] Savvy,|
|[Dt] Noblesse Oblige,||[C-O] Charismatic,||[Char] Self Confident,||[Dt] Lame|
|Armor Training,||Brawling (B3),||Campaign History (B2),||Command (B5),|
|Conspicuous (B4),||Contract-Wise (B5),||Crossbow (B2),||Estate Management (B4),|
|Etiquette (B3),||Falconry (B2),||Field Dressing (B2),||Haggling (B4),|
|Heraldry (B2),||History (B2),||Horse-Wise (B3),||Instruction (B3),|
|Intimidation (B3),||Knives (B3),||Lance (B4),||Mounted Combat Training,|
|Oratory (B4),||Persuasion (B3),||Read (B2),||Riding (B3),|
|Shield Training,||Soothing Platitudes (B3),||Strategy (B5),||Sword (B5),|
|Tactics (B3),||Write (B2)|
- (1D) Royal Guards
- (1D) Knights of Chepstow
- (1D) Nobles, Kings Court
- (1D) Nobles, Loyalists
- (1D) Master Strategist
- (1D) Loyal
- (1D) Fair and Just Liege
- Morys Knighton – Captain of the Royal Guard (minor)
- Walter Marshal – Captain of the Knights of Chepstow (2nd in Command), Son (family, minor)
- Matthew de Walincourt – Baron (court rival, minor)
- Simon de Grenefeld – Baron (minor)
- Isabel de Clare – Wife (family, minor)
|Finery,||Traveling Gear,||Sword, Lance & Dirk (run of the mill),|
|Clothes,||Shoes,||Full Chainmail (run of the mill)|
Castle Chepstow & supporting village of Helmingham (90 rps)
- Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
- Dirk I:B3 M:B5 S:B7 Add 1 VA – Fast Shortest
- Sword I:B4 M:B7 S:B10 Add 3 VA 1 Slow Longes
- Lance I:B4 M:B8 S:B10 Add 4 VA – Longest Unwieldy
potential traits -, Inspiration, discipline, diligent, charming